How To Leave A Comment

Wednesday 23 May 2018

Making Invisibility Potion

Yesterday, Room 3ers made 'invisibility' potion. Miss Jeynes gave us the recipe which required some very hard-to-find ingredients (monkey snot, squashed wasp juice, etc).
We had to measure out the correct ingredients so that the TOTAL capacity was 500ml.

Hannah, Jade, Brooke and Shelby's group got it spot on!  It was fun mixing the colours - it ended up being a dark reddy/purple colour. 

We're getting better at estimating and measuring using mls and litres.


6 comments:

  1. WOW! That looks really cool. How long do you stay invisible for? Now that I’m thinking about it I don’t think I have see anyone from room three today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it`s great to see all the cool things that you are learning. Ka pai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did it work? Or not? Because we want to know if you turned invisible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The potion look's like grape juice

    ReplyDelete
  5. that would be hard to find the ingredients.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool room 3. I wish I could do that. Can you please put some of that on me I would love to be invisible.keep up the good work room 3.

    ReplyDelete